The Open Country SxS delivers performance and design features of the race-winning Open Country M/T-R in a smaller package specifically designed for side-by-side vehicles. Its large diameter provides high ground clearance for tackling obstacles. Durable construction and advanced compounds developed through strenuous motorsports testing provide responsive off-road traction on rocky paths, muddy trails, and uneven surfaces.
*Warning: Not for highway use.
HIGH-GRIP TREAD COMPOUND AND STIFF SIDEWALL COMPOUND
- Delivers superior cornering and off-road performance.
- Provides resistance to cuts, chips, impacts, and abrasions.
OPEN SCALLOPED SHOULDER BLOCKS
- Enhance traction in mud, sand, and rocks.
- Improve precision in hard turns.
AGGRESSIVE TREAD DESIGN WITH HOOK-SHAPED BLOCKS AND A HIGH VOID RATIO
- Grips the terrain to deliver excellent off-road traction.
MUD AND STONE EJECTORS
- Help reduce compacted mud and release stones from the grooves.
- Tire Size: 32X9.50R15LT
- Tread Depth (1/32"): 17.6
- Approved Rim Range (width): 6.0-7.0-8.0
- Weight (lbs.): 44
- Inflated Overall Diameter (in.): 31.8
- Inflated Overall Width (in.): 9.4
- Max Load (lbs.): 1820
- Max Pressure (PSI): 35